3.09.2009

Write it down

I'm realizing that I need to take time (sometimes make time) to write down my thoughts. Otherwise they float away and I forget them. If I forget the thought then I don't learn anything from it, or I forget what I learned from it. I have too many unfinished emotional processes. (does that make sense to anyone?) Again, how can I learn how to handle certain emotions if I don't get to resolve them or forget how to resolve them because I had to run on to the next situation that demanded my attention?

Maybe I live in the moment too much. If someone asks me how things are, I say fine because at the moment I am fine, regardles of the fact that I was crying not too long ago. Or if someone asks me how my week has been I can't really remember because it's all a blur.

So, "write it down, girl" is my motto for this week. :)

No comments: