5.12.2008

Yeah!

I finally figured out how to successfully add my friends' blogs to my homepage. Now I can quickly see if there are any new posts. I tried it once before but it didn't work for some unknown reason.
I also just found Idril's blog, which I had not seen before. She said something about a blog once, but (silly me) I didn't ask her about it at the time.

My IEP meeting at the school went well. They said they have seen a lot of progress in PJ5, though there's still room for more, of course. He will be in the same classroom next year, which is nice because we really like his teacher (and so does he).

We went last night to play "42"--the favorite game of PJ's 87-year-old grandmother. It was interesting as always (you never know what she will forget or thinks she remembers about the game). NB kept climbing onto the table and I made him sit in time out as a consequence, which he hates. I overheard great-grandma saying "I used to spank my kids." PJ told her that NB hates having to sit still worse than being spanked. What was really funny though was what happened after the third time of making him sit in time out. NB made a beeline for the chair at the table that he was using to climb on, and great-grandma quickly shoved the chair under so he couldn't climb onto it. "THERE! That'll take care of that" (with a satisfied chuckle). It did temporarily distract him until about ten minutes later when he found another chair. That boy is so stubborn!

No comments: