4.22.2008

Confession

Confession is good for the soul, right?
Well, I confess that I should have been wearing my glasses Sunday. And because I wore my contacts instead, my eye infection flared up. That's why my eyes were so bloodshot the rest of the day on Sunday. I just couldn't bear to wear my 11-year-old...big-round lens...80's-looking glasses from high school. (vanity, vanity...)

The good news is that I found an eye doctor that will accept our insurance. The bad news is that they can't get me in until next week. So this Sunday I'll have to come up with another idea to avoid wearing those glasses. I'm willing to wear them in order to drive, but when I get to a drive-thru window or have to go inside, I take them off.

You might think "They can't be that bad!" But even my husband (who is wisely careful of what he says about my appearance) admitted they looked 80's style. (he said this with a hidden smile)
--------
BTW, I am using eyedrops for the infection but apparently it wasn't completely healed and the contacts just irritated it again. Or else there's something on the contacts that is causing the infection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.