2.21.2009

Weekend

I sat down here to write that things were going well today, when I heard a crash. Just finished putting the blinds back up on the big front window, even though PJ5 thought they should be down, so he could look out the window.

Feeling a little better today. Just being able to vent helps a little. (I also got 8 hours of sleep last night.) I'm thankful for friends and family who care and pray and help.

My hubby will be gone the next several Saturdays, so things might be tough at times, but there are people who will help. We will have choir/drama practice almost every Saturday, but that will help break up the monotony. Today is the first Saturday he is absent and so far, so good. I do look forward to tomorrow, though.

You know, Sundays can be exhausting for me (busy), but they are good nevertheless. I get to be in God's House and enjoy His presence. I get to play the piano (yes!) and sing. I get a little break from the boys. I get to spend a little extra time with my husband. I get encouragement from the services. I get to be with my church family. In general, it is a good day and a high point in my week (despite the tiredness at the end of the day).

I'm thankful for:
--Sundays
--Mother's Day Out
--Date Nights (every week, thank you Lazy Phil)
--Girls Nights
--Phone conversations (except sales calls)
--E-mails
--Hugs
--Being with friends
--Quiet times (rare)
--Bedtime
...just to name a few....

No comments: