2.20.2009

I didn't sign up for this!

Have you ever felt that way?

I am emotionally burned out. I am unmotivated. At times I feel hopeless.

I am physically tired, because a little person has been keeping me from getting as much sleep as I need. I am emotionally tired, because raising my children is a challenge for which I feel inadequate.
I've been going around kind of numb, because that is easier than feeling.

I would ask for help, but I don't really know what I need anymore. I don't even know which way is up.

1 comment:

. said...

We are praying for you. Know that we understand you are doing your absolute best against seemingly insurmountable odds. (And just FYI, I think you are doing a wonderful job raising your boys.)

I know I don't have any answers, and I don't truly understand, but I know HE does. You are loved. Not just by me, but by every one of us who call you friends. We love you. We want to support you. Maybe we just need to hold you as much as we hold your kids.

I love you. If you would want some down-time with the girls this weekend, I am available. That or we can kidnap your kids so you can sleep.

Praying and Trusting in Him
J