1.19.2012

"There's no place like...grandma's house"

If you come to my house you won't see perfect.  But my family is more important than my house. And the inside of ME is more important than the inside of my house. 

However, I probably won't invite many people to my house until I can get some major cleaning and organizing done.

I just don't know how to get my house to a clean state and keep it that way.  I may not be able to do that right now.  There are limits to my time and energy and the house is not always my top priority these days.  It might bother me that the walls of every room have some artwork on them, but I will not stress about it.  (At least, not all the time.)

Giving a little grace to myself.  And if I come to your house, you won't hear me complaining about dust or a messy room.

No comments: