1.20.2012

2012

Yes, I know January is almost gone.  But in case you haven't noticed, I don't blog every day so I'm just now getting some things posted.  (Not that I don't want to blog more.  I just don't have the time.)

I have been thinking about this year and what I want it to hold.  I don't make resolutions, but try to create new patterns and habits.  

This year I want to be especially sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit; and then courageous to do or be or say what He leads me to do and be and say.  This (non)resolution has already led me to do a few things that I might have been scared to do a few years ago.



Courage.



"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but He has given us a spirit of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control."   2Timothy 1:7(Amplified)

No comments: