8.09.2009

Thoughts and decisions

All quiet on the home front. Well, maybe not quiet....but there's nothing earth-shaking going on around here right now. We recently finished VBS. PJ5 starts school in less than two weeks. NB will start school in another month, approx. And we are going to take a family mini-vacation soon. (not sure exactly what we will do, but hubby took a few days off to do some fun stuff before school starts)

I'm here because I have to get these thoughts out "on the air"....

I am seriously considering taking up a new responsibility. One that no one else is doing right now. I don't want to be specific...

I know some of you will say I have a lot on my plate already, but this is a small, yet important thing. It's not like a full-time job or even a part-time job....

It's just that I have had all these ideas running through my head of things to do and how to do them, etc. And I have had a burden on my heart for this for several months. I have kept pushing them aside, but they keep coming back....

Right now I am earnestly praying that God will show me if this is His leading, or just my own ideas. I know that if it is His leading that He will provide the strength, time, and wisdom to do it. If not, well, there are other places I can put my time and energy....

Please pray with me.

And if you want to ask me what it is I might tell you.

4 comments:

The Lazy Philosopher said...

:) trying not to ask...

. said...

:D Not asking, just excited for you that God's showing you something new and wonderful. (Wasn't last night's sermon so terrific?!) Of course I will be praying.

Idril said...

Sheesh! That sounds like fun. And it is hard not to ask....

shan said...

i know i know!