8.29.2009

Neat place

Last week, on our date (not 2 days ago but 9 days ago) I took my husband to this new shop I found in the mall recently. I really like it. (and they aren't paying me to say this) It's called Teavana (spelling?).

Alright, no more parentheses, please.

They sell loose-leaf teas, of all kinds: black, green, white, red, herbal, etc. They also sell all the paraphernalia to make said tea---teapots of glass, china, cast iron, earthenware; teacups; teawarmers; individual-cup-teamakers; kettles for boiling water; decorative tins for storing teas, etc., etc. But my favorite thing about the store is that they have 6 to 7 teas already brewed that you can sample! Most of them are hot, but there are one or two iced teas. I love trying teas I've never had before. I also like that they mark how much caffeine is in each tea, in comparison to a cup of coffee, since I can't drink too much caffeine.

I checked and there is a website here. Or you can go to Penn Square, and they are downstairs in the central part of the mall.

From the questions my husband asked, I think I might be getting something as a gift from there soon!

1 comment:

The Lazy Philosopher said...

Sounds like the kind of place L2 would like. Maybe I'll take her there to pick out her Christmas present. :)


revited - The second chance you get after turning down an invitation the first time.