1.05.2009

Update

Alright, we're back from our 2nd Christmas of the season, which technically was celebrated in the new year. (I think it's time to go through the toy box again.) The last two weeks have been busy with holidays, trips and sicknesses (yes, that's multiple). We were out of town on Sunday and realized that neither of us had told anyone we were going to be gone. Of course we didn't realize this until Sunday morning! This weighed on my conscience the rest of the day, but I'm not sure it bothered PJ as long.

My poor son's internal clock is all messed up. PJ5 was sick last week and took daytime naps during that time (he usually doesn't nap). Now his sleep pattern is messed up. He either can't go to sleep at his bedtime, or else he wakes up really early and then gets tired in the afternoon. Today he woke up at 4:30 a.m.; then this afternoon he came off the bus, crying and they said he had fallen asleep at school and didn't want to wake up. Somehow, I felt like he was more upset about falling asleep at school than about having to wake up and get on the bus to go home. School is where you play and learn, home is where you sleep. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Well, gotta end. It's time to put the boys to bed---and hopefully soon to sleep!

No comments: