12.08.2008

A day in the life...

All this happened on Saturday and I wanted to blog it, but didn't have time so I wrote in a notebook to post later. (and after you read it you'll understand why I didn't have time to blog)

--NB spilled a cup of Sprite that PJ5 left out somewhere.
--NB sat in a puddle of applejuice that he himself created.
--PJ5 pumped out a lot of lotion which he smeared onto the sheets of my bed. (he loves to pump lotion, soap, etc.)
--We cleaned off about $20 in change off PJ's dresser.
--NB tried to dismantle the front door.
--Someone(?) scattered the clothes that I had JUST folded on the sofa (while I had carried off a stack to put away).
--NB squealed in delight while PJ5 yelled in protest as we walked into Walmart. (I tried not to notice if anyone was staring.)
--PJ5 dumped an almost full container (trial-size) of baby powder onto the floor of NB's room.


These are the type of things that happen on any given day around here. It just so happened that this all occured within the same day. I should perhaps mention that PJ was gone most of that day.

No comments: