9.09.2008

You're not allowed...

To be sick when you're a mother of toddlers.

But I can't stop the pounding in my head, the burning in my throat, or the nose....well, I won't get too graphic. I haven't slept well the last two nights. And there's not much opportunity to sleep during the day. My boys like to be close to me, but I'm trying to stay away so they don't get this cold. Since I don't have anything going on tomorrow morning, I'm taking some night-time "so you can rest" cold medicine. It usually works for me, although I sometimes have weird (or wierd) dreams. (How do you spell that word?) Anyway, that's what's going on around here.
~~~~~~~~~
NB is laughing in his crib to keep himself awake, and PJ said it sounds like "Woody Woodpecker".
:-)

2 comments:

The Lazy Philosopher said...

Ugh, sorry you're sick. Me too, but I don't have little people to look after.
Hope you feel better soon.

Idril said...

Guess we could form a club: the NH Sickies or something like that. We've been battling something like that all week as well. Hope the medicine worked and you got some rest. Maybe you can get some more tomorrow during MDO. =) See you then.