3.14.2011

Spring Break

...is not a break for moms!

I can't let everyone sleep in (though I would like too, since we lost an hour this weekend) because then our schedules would get really off, and next week would be horrible.

Today, we are staying at home and just chilling. Mainly because it's cool and rainy outside, so our choices are limited. I'm hoping to get some laundry done, finish preparing for Bible Study tomorrow night, and keep us all from going stir-crazy.

Tomorrow, we are venturing to the mountains (that are really just hills) with two other moms and their kids. Three moms and eight kids....yes. I'm planning to take along a teenage helper or two, to help keep track of my boys, so we don't have a repeat of what happened in CO last year. Then I have to be back in town and ready to lead Bible Study in the evening.

The next day we are going to the local zoo, meeting up with my folks and my sister and her kids. I don't have definite plans for the rest of the week, but it's supposed to be nice, so we'll probably be visiting parks, playing in the back yard, etc.

Somewhere in there I need to finish plans for a party that takes place in five days!

No, I don't think this will be a relaxing week.

1 comment:

Idril said...

And then we go and mess up your plans. =( Sorry.

I am thinking about doing a nature study at the wildlife refuge here by us on Friday if I'm feeling better. Want to come along?