1.31.2008

Trying to get back to normal

I started to post something Monday, but haven't gotten back to it until now.

We are all well now, thank the Lord. We made it to our appointment in TX on Thursday. (Although PJ5 was sleepy and lethargic, and us parents were trying not to feel sick.) We made it to church on Sunday. I am slowly catching up on things this week.
My husband's company contract ends today and the new one starts tomorrow (sorry no details here). So he has been working late because of the transition.

We have our new "home program" to do with PJ5, but I am still gathering things we need, getting together a tracking system, and learning how to do all the different activities with him. It's actually very interesting and addresses many different issues; including sensory input and processing, helping the brain to make the right connections (sounds hokey but I don't know how else to say it), reducing self-stims, helping fine motor skills, and even some "obedience" training. My goal is to have everything ready to start on Monday.

I would write more, but time (and housework) doesn't permit! I'll have to learn how to do quick posts!

1 comment:

. said...

Whew! Sounds good. I didn't ask Sunday about the appointment because I thought you didn't go. Glad to hear it went well. Love you all~J