3.18.2011

It's almost over

The week got a little crazier as we went. Wednesday night I was wiped out. I got a nice break the next night, however, going on a date with my hubby. Today I'm trying to finish up preparations for a party tonight.

I didn't realize how much difference it makes to have a couple hours each day with no kids at home. The house looks pretty terrible today. Thankfully the aforementioned party is not at my house.

I think PJ5 said something about school yesterday. I believe he misses it.

I've got to get the cat "fixed" soon. She kept escaping this week whenever the boys would go in or out the back door.

I have enjoyed spending more time with the boys, and going with them on some adventures this week. I will enjoy a little peace and quiet on Monday morning.

No comments: